UF PRO® has announced their new Striker HT Pants- the ultimate combat pants for hot environments. With the Striker HT’s special air flow system, state of the art knee protection, high-class fabric and component combinations and lots of other unique features, UF PRO® has yet again set the benchmark for modern high-performance tactical legwear.
AIR CIRCULATION SYSTEM
The Striker HT Combat Pants are equipped with a new and very “cool” air flow system. Mesh lined openings in the groin area, together with opening knee protector pockets generate a cooling air flow in your upper leg and groin area with every step you take.
3-LAYER KNEE PROTECTION SYSTEM
The Striker HT combat pants can be upgraded with two different knee pads:
- Flex- Pads offer reliable and comfortable protection against impacts and additional cushioning while kneeling
- Solid- Pads offer protection against penetration of sharp objects
Three different fabric technologies are used in the Striker HT Pants:
- breathable and durable Schoeller®-dynamic stretch material in the back area makes sure the pants follow all your moves
- the knee and instep area are reinforced with CORDURA® fabric for durability and abrasion resistance
- lightweight Polyester/Cotton, Nylon/Cotton fabric for the camouflage versions, offers excellent breathability and wear comfort
The Striker HT Combat Pants are equipped with a total of 14 pockets, and not only the number is impressive but their functionality, storage capacity and accessibility make this pocket configuration completely unique.
CONNECTING YOUR GEAR
The Striker HT Pants can be easily and efficiently connected to your other tactical gear. For instance you can quickly connect your duty belt with double belt loops, your battle belt with extension straps and your boots with the boot loop.
The UF PRO® Striker HT Combat Pants are available PenCott-BadLands™, Coyote-Brown and MultiCam®.