Molay Uniform Division (MUD) is a young and innovative company run by a young, entrepreneurial, camouflage enthusiast located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The company got its start reproducing various types of military issue designs in a wide selection of camouflage patterns to Indonesian and international airsoft players. Having quickly gained a reputation for providing durable, high-quality workmanship and a can-do attitude to customer service, MUD’s customer base has also begun to include real-deal tactical units as well.
Recently the company also began to introduce the PenCott™ family of camouflage patterns, together with their own range of clothing designs. The first example of this match-up is their “Echo Tac 1″ Jacket. The Echo Tac 1 Jacket is designed to be a lightweight tactical / bug-out jacket and boasts an impressive range of practical features.
- 2 large front pockets with an integrated internal knife pocket.
- 2 extra length sleeve pockets with large Velcro panel
- 2 hip pockets
- 2 inner chest pocket for documents
- 1 large rear Poachers’ Pocket
- articulated shoulders for ease of movement#
- adjustable hood with retention tab
- cord-locks operable with a single hand
- dropped tail to provide extra protection when crouching
- pit zip for ventilation
- heavy duty #5 YKK 2-way zipper
- Velcro-adjusted cuffs
- all plastic hardware and thread are US Mil-Spec
$185 US (PenCott patterns)
Paypal, Money Orders, Bank Transfer